woensdag 12 december 2012

D0: Hollow's Last Hope

This is a special occasion. As some might know I am a huge Pathfinder collector. I am specific though. I do not collect the pre-made mini's, the gamemastery line, the novels or the comics. I do collect the core rules, campaign setting, adventure path, modules, player's guide and player's companion books.

I've been at this for a while and I have most of the out of print books that are no longer available through paizo.com. I still need to purchase some of the still in print items though. I lack two out of print books though:
  • Module D0: Hollow's Last Hope - This was a special promotional module handed out for free at (I believe) a GameCon. Whatever they had left afterwards they put on their website to be sold. Needless to say I did not collect back then and I missed it.
  • Pathfinder #1: Burnt Offerings (Alternate cover) - This one is even rarer. Also a special handout from GenCon 2007 this time. This item was also sold on paizo.com for a short while and has seriously sold out. I do have the alternate cover from a later adventure path issue, but not this one. This is the one I will probably never find for a good price.
So why this quick blog? I have found Module D0 for a reasonable price and it has already been shipped my way. Please, gods of mail, do not lose this package and deliver it to me ... in 3-6 weeks.

Regardless I am very happy! One down, one to go.

Module D0: Hollow's Last Hope

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten