maandag 14 oktober 2013

Barnabus Frost and a familiar

We had a painting day this saturday. This gave me the opportunity to finish a more complex miniature. This time that is Barnabus Frost, Pirate Captain. I will be using him as a pirate lord in my Skull and Shackles campaign. I chose to go with a green color scheme, mainly because my reds suck and I see him painted up red a lot.

I also did another familiar. The cat this time. Easy peasy. I also finished a piece of dungeon furniture, but have not had time to photograph it. It is a piece from the Bones Kickstarter, putting me at 9 painted models for that.

I have also gotten my greedy little paws on the other boxed expansion for Mansions of Madness, so expect to see some of that in a few months. First painting up Call of the Wild. Bob Jenkins is alsmost finished, as is the Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath.

Barnabus Frost

Cat familiar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten