dinsdag 8 oktober 2013

Familiar: Eagle (and a cabinet)

Its been a really busy week and I have barely had any time to do painting. Due to me being sick, busy with a wedding and several other things, my schedule of one miniature and one piece of furniture a week was in jeopardy!

Enter the Bones familiars (1 and 2) from Reaper. These incredibly small miniatures are my quick wins for when I simply do not have enough time to do a bigger miniature.

I quickly made some scenic bases out of cork and oxid paste and got to work on the eagle. Easy paintjob really, but he looks really cool. It looks like he is on top of some mountain!

In the furniture department I have a repaint of a cabinet from Thomarillion. Awesome update if I do say so myself.

Eagle familiar

Cabinet

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten