woensdag 7 augustus 2013

Isabella "Inkskin" Locke (and BONES!)

My Bones have arrived! My Bones have arrived! A huge box was waiting for me last night. There are so many of them, soooo many! *swims in Bones*

*ahum*

Right. Well more on that later. Today I have the finished pirate lady, Isabella "Inkskin" Locke for my Skull and Shackles campaign. This mini sees me trying out tattoos and a glow coming from her hand. The glow has been described, by my lovely girlfriend, as 'sort of mouldy'. Then again she thought the original paintjob's hand was also 'sort of mouldy', so I worry not!

The trick to tattoos is to mix in some of the original skin color, so it blends nicely. Unfortunately I did not hear of this trick until after the tattoos were on my pirate. I did go over them again with some better mixed paint, but my tattoo is still sort of 'rough', but not bad for a first time. Free hand is hard.

Isabella "Inkskin" Locke

Pirate ladies

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten