- A brown with brown highlights. This would work well on dirt, but not stonework.
- A very dark green, drybrushed with a lighter one. This gave not enough contrast to work with.
- The same very dark green, washed black then drybrushed with a lighter tone again. This just looked messy.
- A dungeon style classic. Dark blue/grey with two highlights. This shall be the color for the walls (see picture).
- A lighter grey, washed black, drybrushed with the same grey and then drybrushed with a shade of grey/green. This color was very nice as well and shall be the floor color.
I have also gotten very strong matte varnish recently that will seal it all to protect against play.
The wallcolor (tested on a floortile)