dinsdag 15 januari 2013

What did I commit to!?

So recently two things that happened to me connected. The first 'catalyst' was the Reaper kickstarter that I participated in. The second a dragon painting 'contest' of sorts on the Reaper forums to paint a dragon before the end of the year.

I just had to jump in! So I scrolled through the dragons I am about to recieve (in march) from the Kickstarter and my eye fell on Nethyrmaul the Undying. Sure! Why not? Well because he is bigger then your hand... stretched out. I've seen a picture, it is true.

Oh boy!

And he has just shown up in the preview gallery on the Reaper site as well. Look at that beauty.


This is going to take months! Hmm now what colorscheme to go with? I am thinking bone with a blue light... maybe too hard for me though. Any links to how to paint light effects link me! Oh and he has to arrive first as well.

*Twiddles thumbs*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten