maandag 4 februari 2013

Devils galore

I have finally been working on my devils from Otherworld Miniatures. Their stuff is high quality and leaves nothing to be desired. I recommend their mini's to every DM out there.

I have owned quite a few of theirs and I have also had their entire devil and demon range in my posession for quite a while. The plan was to mount all the devils on lava bases and all the demons on some sort of abyssal ground bases.

Then they were 'forgotten' and recently I finally figured let's finish them. So I got started on my bone devil first. This is the result.


I have also been working on my two barbed devils. Here is a WIP shot of one of them.


The lava bases are from Dark Arts miniatures. Good casts, good shipping, good company.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten