vrijdag 26 juli 2013

Otherworld Miniatures is having a summersale

While Reaper miniatures might be the place to go for the cheap minatures as of late, I have always really liked the work of Otherworld Miniatures. They are a bit on the pricey side, which means I don't get all the stuff I'd want, but good news! They have a summer sale going from 20-50% off on a lot of items.

I am thinking of picking up a bunch of spiders and other wilderness creatures. They all have the older editions looks, but some of these models are really good. Detail on them is also great. To boot they are located in the UK, so no VAT for me. :)

Here are some models they did that I have been painting lately:

The venom cult
Barbed devils
Bone devil
Rust monsters
Violet funghi
Gargoyles
Troll
Shadows

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten